Friday, June 18, 2010

I would like to ask you a few important questions, that if answered truthfully after looking within, can change your life and be used as a guide, a mission-like Statement to keep you focused on your main goals. Let's get right to it.....



Question 1. What results am I not getting in my life right now?

Answer:


Question 2. What can I do to get the results I desire in my life right now?

Answer:


Question 3. What's Preventing me from doing the things I should be doing to get the results I desire in my life?

Answer:


Question 4. What are my overall Goals for "Wellness" -Good Health and Physical Fitness?

Answer:


When we answer the first three questions and then answer question number four, it makes everything very "doable". Because having a goal actually helps us to take our eyes off of the obstacles that have been preventing us from taking the necessary steps to accomplish the very things we desire in life! Or let me phrase it this way........"Obstacles are those frightful things we see in our paths when we take our eyes off of our goals."


These questions can be used to bring empowering results to your life in any area, not just Health! What I would like for everyone to do is to spend a few days this week and really look within yourself, and then answer these four powerful questions. This is very important, so do not skip this process. Before we can analyze the actual situations we must first identify the obstacles , the problems, and then work on a effective solution! It is Results that we desire. Up until this moment no one has failed, failure no longer exists, we will replace that word with "Results", because it is the results that you desire to achieved, that's all.........And after answering the four empowering questions you WILL achieve the results desired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment